Why Choose CWC?
The CWC Group is a globally-recognised expert in oil, gas, power and investment sectors, particularly in emerging markets.
We have developed strategic, long-term partnerships with many governments, NOCs and private sector bodies across the world and work extensively to promote investment opportunities to an international audience.
Our well-established portfolio of global products includes strategic high-level conferences, technical seminars, strategic workshops, private retreats, managed events and large scale exhibitions.
The CWC Group has an unparalleled wealth of experience spanning 15 years in the oil, gas, power and investment sectors:
- 600 events delivered by CWC Group / CWC PCO & PEO
- 700 hours of content, discussion and networking delivered in 2011
- 40 events in 2012 hosted across 20 territories
- 155 courses organised by the CWC School for Energy during 2011 and 2012
- Better World Foundation launched to manage CWC charity projects in West Africa
Twice Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
The CWC Group is exceptionally proud that it has twice won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade (2007 and 2011); one of the most prestigious industry awards in the UK.
These awards are bestowed by Queen Elizabeth II on the advice of the Prime Minister, assisted by an advisory committee and recognise the winners for being among the most successful companies in the UK and for their outstanding achievement in international trade.